Summoner Mu Seaon III Ep2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancients Items

4 posters

Go down

The Ancients Items Empty The Ancients Items

Post  _Batusay_ Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:19 am

Herc/Swifty, did u activate ancient items? If u did, where would we hunt them? and what does it need to hunt? (how many rr, etc...) . Ty
_Batusay_
_Batusay_

Back to top Go down

The Ancients Items Empty Re: The Ancients Items

Post  b00mer Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:09 pm

hey.

usually you can get ancient items from mobs (monsters) in map whats called usually "loren deep" or in chaos castle if you win.

These are the places where you get em in other Mu servers.

b00mer

Back to top Go down

The Ancients Items Empty usually

Post  level1337 Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:26 am

usually u get em from Kalima7 Kundun
but in this server is some bug whit it
and here is no ancient items

wich is very very sad

level1337

Back to top Go down

Post  yyberz Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:23 pm

It's true that Ancient items can be found in all of the mentioned places (once again depending on the server ofc) In here i'm not sure about chaos castle, gotta check that 1 out..
Like 1337 mentioned the "Kundun" (the mob that drops the ancient items) is at the far end of kalima7..
In this server there's only illusion of kundun there (atleast for the moment) wich doesen't drop ancient items as far as i know.. heh..however getting ancient items is not imposible here, since herc can obiously make them and from now on there will be some events where the price for the winners will be ancient items.

Since i can't make the changes required to the Kundun problem, i'm not the best guy to say when or if it will be done or anything like that, so i won't even go there. But as i mentioned you can win some ancients by winning events ingame, so all it takes is to log in and participate Very Happy
yyberz
yyberz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down